Perch record gone?

JV44

Talk on Cemex of a 6lb2oz fish caught on a prawn ,Anyone shed any light ?? Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the pictures in AT and it looks enormous; it was the one record I would like to beat.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

How long before someone gives it a name. Then the circus will descend on stream valley trying to catch it 1oz bigger than last time. Before it dies.

Yes I am a miserable old git.

Is it only me or does it seem a tad wrong to claim records from fish that are clearly full of spawn because in a few weeks that fish will weigh a fair few onces less , and whats more is it gonna encourage some anglers to actually target spawning fish just to get those extra onces on the scales .

Some anglers might only make the visit to stream valley at this time next year as its gonna be the only way to catch it at 1oz heavier .

I may be being unfair here and dont mean to undermine what is clearly a magnificent catch and lovely fish :)