Can I Go Fishing Now?

Bilko

'Tis nearly a week that Mrs Bilko gave birth to our fourth child & first Son Jake.

Ok, maybe I need to hang on a bit more.

CNV00023.jpg

Over the moon is an understatement :)

[ 18. December 2002, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Bilko ]

"A good brace there mate" as the saying goes. Well done. Obviously there's nothing wrong with YOUR technique.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

We had sprog #2 four months ago. On Monday my wife, completely out of the blue, calmy enquired of me whether she should book me an appointment at the Doctors for the snip........ Brings tears to me eyes even thinking about it.. :(

Paul

Congratulations, Bilko :)

Now may be a good time to practice your knots....I won't mention the best place to start on a family forum

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

My little un is only just one.

Two weeks ago I arrived home with a 4 meter tele

whip which cost me a fiver. i only bought it for those very hard days when I know small perch are under my platform.

My missus was shocked when I told her it was for the little un!

Th e little un got hold of it had had a whale of a time waiving it about until the missus got a whack with the thing!

Anyway, congrats, you will now appreciate your fishing time even more.

I know I do.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Bilko,

Best Wishes to you and the Lady. That is one fine looking young man and we trust that he will keep up the family tradition as well. Happy Holidays to you all!!! :)

HOPPY