Notice of RSSG Emergency General Meeting.

'eelfisher'

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i've worked out (from phone calls etc) the RSSG is folding because no one will take the riens to keep it going.

I vote Chesters to be the leader of the RSSG, i for one would pay loads to see the MP's have to face him on a full rant mission :D

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Why does it have to fold? I for one told Lee that I would do what I could to help the RSSG survive after the unforgivable way that he, and the RSSG, was treated by the SAA. I'm quite certain that others of a like mind would have stepped into the breach had they been given the opportunity. Maybe I'm missing something. Perhaps we shall just have to start from scratch. Great shame, acorns and oak trees and all that. Totally regretable. :confused:

Leon Roskilly:

Leon Roskilly:

Maybe I'm missing something.

Peter, All members of the RSSG were asked to join a 'private' forum where all issues have been debated in some detail.

Tight Lines - leon

I must have missed that , when and where was the invitation?

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Eddie:

I must have missed that , when and where was the invitation?[/QB]

The (then) membership secretary sent out invites after inviting all members who had not been contacted to get in touch, from various forums

http://anglersnet.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb.php...t=008481#000014

Tight Lines - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Alan Pearce:

I have not had an invitation to respond from either the RSSG or SAA. What is the problem?

Alan.

You like myself had better learn to read every post on every thread, that way we will not miss anymore invitations.

Why if it was meant for members to respond to was it tagged on the end of another thread and not posted where members could see it?

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!