Blody Huge Viteaytypeblokeythingumybob

Alan Fawcett

Barking mad and older than dirt - Huge, as usual you post the truth. I haven't always been old but I'm told I've been at least barking mad since a very early age when I upgraded from snarling mad. Why else would I have been trying to moderate this place (worse than trying to herd cats) for so many years for the trifling amount Lord Elton pays us? Two years wages is barely enough to buy a new auto if you want something decent (not strange vehicles like a Volvo).

You going to fit a spoiler on the rear and a shotgun rack in the cab Newt

Nice SUV but paint it red............. :rolleyes:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are several 240's that I admire, particually a G Prefix red GLT saloon and a beauty of a white 240 DL but the latter has reversing sensors on it, who in their right mind drives a Volvo 240 and worries about reversing, or even driving into things. :D

mine has after bouncing a few short posts its better than replacing the bumper skins ,for a fiver for set of four cheaper too :P

my reversing is terrible with a trailer sorrowful ,i just cannot get it right yet had spent 20 years merrily reversing a trailer with a tractor ,perhaps if i fill the boot with cow muck it may come back to me ,easy with the bloody golf!

volvo's are great and mine is the "boxy" type still ,bloody thirsty four gears and a carb but 281,000 miles is little compared to some of them ,hopefully it will outlast me and theres always the LPG factor if petrol goes to a tenner a gallon

the reversing doodas are a godsend if you even slightly bump a modern bit of tin with a towball they get bloody written off :rolleyes:

i doubt Newts version has a 32ft turning circle mine has but no doubt a dream in snow :D strange place for the blade so i expect its a grader going by the picture

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

huge, i just rememberedid what i did wiv ur marbuls!!!!!

I used them as rattlers in some lures i made, it's your fault because i liked the noise they made when you shook your head and i thought that as you hadn't asked for them back you didn't want them anymore

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them