Whats happening at the ACA ?

Cranfield

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter Waller:

Not all journalists are toe-rags Bruno, nor even scum for that matter!!
True (but not my point or words); the animals that rummage through dustbins (my point) are scavengers in search of juicy bits. demon

Bruno

www.bruno-broughton.co.uk

'He who laughs, lasts'

Some journalists are toe rags, quite a few are scum. Most are neither. But without them, the country would be in a worse state than it is. For example, who would be around to blow the whistle on the REAL crooks and scum bags - those who make up HM Government?

If your criticism of the Press is that it pokes around to get at the truth, then that's a strange criticism. Surely this thread has been all about posters poking around to try to find out the truth about the ACA situation?

The human race is by nature inquisitive. The Press caters for that trait by supplying material for the inquisitive to enjoy.

Fenboy

Yes Fenboy, what you say about reporters is generally true. But what sickens the great British public is when the gutter press dig, and keep digging until they destroy lives and relationships.

There is a gutter press out there, its nothing to be proud of, nor does it need defending or justifying.