Thanks BBC!

awaaar

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awaaar,

Sometimes reactions like yours give the ammunition to the antis.

I have seen more experienced anglers do worse things.

If you complain about every minor thing that happens in fishing I would suggest you change your user name to Victor Meldrew.

The name of Victor Meldrew is copyright!

But in principal Sultan is spot on.

I just hope Awaar's complaint doesn't get aired.

Now, why did that pop up twice? Computers and women have a great deal in common, both are unpredictable!

[ 16. February 2003, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

Whilst we are on the subject of thanking the BBC or otherwise, did anybody else hear the iterview with Ernie Shufflebottem, head water keeper at the Bay Malton Fishing Club on Open Country on Radio 4 yesterday morning?

I didn't catch too much of it as I was busily engaged in the routine of filling flasks and wondering where my head was etc en-route to a fairly chilly blank, but it struck me as exactly the kind of PR we need to generate.

It should be archived here http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/opencountry.shtml

[ 16. February 2003, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Bill Eborn ]