Rules of making a sponsor form

mr motorola

Evening guys.

I'm sure this question has come up somewhere down through the annuls but i thought i'd ask , just to be sure.

To cut a long story short , i'm serously considering a tandem parachute jump with an effort of raising money for the HEART RESEARCH INSTITUTE.

Booking the jump and meeting its rules and regs is fine (at last , taken some time losing this weight) so all that left is the sponsorship form.

I understand that all the proceeds will be going to the place of my choice but , how exactly do i make the sponsor form or do i have to order one from some "sponsor offiaciando"?

I'm under the impression that i have to state the obvious ; my name , charity , time/date/location of said event ....is there anything i need to do or is that about it?

As always guys any help would be deeply appreciated.

Carl

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Google is your friend ;)

http://www.charitiestrust.org/content/make...form/index.html

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Personally, I'd contact them. That way you will probably be able to use their logo and charity number on your sponsorship form and that is going to encourage more people to sign up. They may very well already have draft forms on file that you can modify to suite your needs.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Cheers Corydoras and Ken , i did think of googling anyway but i thought i better ask the guys who would know before doing so.

I'm going to go with the link and print a couple of copies off , i seem to have a very large number of people willing to sponsor me , i'm not sure if thats because

1, they all knew my father (who i'm doing the jump in respect of)

or

2, they just wanna see me jump out of a plane at 15,000 feet!!!!

Either way i'm sure it'll be great fun and a fantastic day.

Thanks once again lads!!!!

Carl

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

2, they just wanna see me jump out of a plane at 15,000 feet!!!!

Either way i'm sure it'll be great fun and a fantastic day.

I never did understand the logic of jumping out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I never did understand the logic of jumping out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft

Or indeed of trusting your life to a sheet of nylon cloth that would be to thin to make a weigh sling out of :huh: :huh:

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.