Slack lines the conspiracy :)

medwaygreen

On the 28Th of January 2008, Slack lines made this last post. :o

It read: Have checked with Elton prior to posting the link below ;) , link given, Hope this helps you DIYers :)

Now since then nothing :rolleyes: , until the 6TH of April this year :huh: , when the posting mainely threads again, in fact to date about 450, almost every day in the top ten posters. :yeah:

Where has this member been in the intervening years and more to the point why and has he been brought back, for a reason?, if so I feel we should all know. :secret:

membership profile.

Rating= Zero.

Slack lines as no statement to make.

Age= unknown.

Location= unknown.

Birthday= unknown.

:lock:

So no information there then, I feel we should know who this prolific poster is and without any credentials in the profiles we are just guessing, but, my guess is Elton's LOVE CHILD :wub::oops: and the three year gap was imprisonment for petty theft of fly fishing equipment, metal detector paraphernalia and bits for fast car,s, EVO and out.

WHAT SAY YOU

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

By golly, I think you are on to something. Somehow it all makes sense now but I'd say Budgie is a more likely father. Elton is a bit young.

The hiatus was more likely a matter of the lad getting lost in Budgie's attic full of fishing bits and food supplies. I imagine it could take time to find your way out.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Does this mean I had sex? Wahayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Does this mean I had sex? Wahayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

And giving birth would explain the weight loss!!! :D

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

And giving birth would explain the weight loss!!! :D

John.

:clap::clap::clap:

...and you're not recommended to take alcohol during pregnancy.

Now we know why Elton's bent over so often.....

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

errrr....I did once meet the original Slacklines

Was it at the christening Judy, or did you help in the delivery?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John