Magic at Candy Corner

nursejudy

I have had a magic day to day at Candy Corner Fishery near Bawtry.

we fished from 7.45 to 6pm.Cannot believe I did that,especially as I then had an hours drive home.But it was beautiful blue sky,everything was right for once.

I fished with my 6m pole with number ten elastic,2 red maggots and loose fed pellets,size 16 hook with a dibber float or rig.When I worked out how to make them sink.!

Started catching straight away,crucian carp,and lovely Rudd.

Then a match started with the last man next but one peg to me.

i thought that would be it but no

I caught at least 4 carp in to double figures,my hubby assured me,anyway they were too heavy for me to lift out with the landing net,although I did manage to net them myself,but Trev had to come and lift them for me! bless him. :D

I just carried on catching,no little fish,nice big perch,it was brilliant,I did not want to leave.

The match was won with 30 lbs,Trev estimated i must have caught at least 60 lbs.A PB!!!!!

My right arm is knackered,but my best ever days fishing.trev not too happy as I beat him,he put it down to my pheramones!

Just thought I would share it with you.

Judith :D:D:D

Ps the matchman did not weigh in :D

[ 16. August 2003, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Well done judy, sounds like you had a cracking day.

My last session on my local pond was a disaster.

4 hours and not a fish.

Other anglers were sayinh how crap its fishing.

Think ill look for pastures new next season.