American politics

Phone

Just so you know the UK/EU does not have a corner on political idiots (or simple mistakes).

To show her support for American workers, President Obama's labor secretary, Hilda Solis, has junked the standard black limo and purchased a new Chevrolet Equinox to ride around Washington in. The problem: the crossover SUV is built and assembled in Canada from parts also made in Canada.

From the Drudge 8/31/2011

Phone

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry mate but I think that the US is THE world leader in political idiots.

Christine O'Donnell, who does not know the First Amendment.

Rick Perry, who thinks that the drought in Texas can be solved by praying to the sky daddy.

Glenn Beck (Google it)

Sarah Palin, enough said.

Michele Bachmann

There is a whole raft of absolute nut jobs who think that "Intelligent Design" (Creationism by another name) should be taught alongside evolution in the science classes of public schools.

It's time that America woke up and smelt the coffee. China wants your jobs and your position in the world and you are handing both to them on a plate.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Cory,

Well, I don't want a political discussion but I do loathe the above mentioned names.

What do ya' mean, they "want" our jobs. They "have" our jobs.

The only thing we have that is still superioUr is IT. Espically over the UK (I read that somewhere).

Phone

(Ok, ok, I know what you do - I lied)

Cory,

Well, I don't want a political discussion but I do loathe the above mentioned names.

What do ya' mean, they "want" our jobs. They "have" our jobs.

The only thing we have that is still superioUr is IT. Espically over the UK (I read that somewhere).

Phone

(Ok, ok, I know what you do - I lied)

India will have all your IT jobs.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Cory,

Not sure?

"Zero" and "one" are pretty much invented by the Indians. They haven't done much with them yet.

Phone

It's a huge mistake to underestimate the competition.

India is a Nuclear Power.

India has a Space Program with a Human Spaceflight Program.

Today, India exports software and services to nearly 95 countries around the world. The share of North America (U.S. & Canada) in India’s software exports is about 61 per cent. In 1999-2000, more than a third of Fortune 500 companies outsourced their software requirements to India.

Have you put some fresh coffee on yet?

Cory,

Noticed they will pass China in population in the next few years. No underestimation here.

I'm old.

Phone

You're only as old as you as you feel. When you stop feelin' you're old ;)

Computers:

We invented 'em.

The Americans perfected them.

The Chonese build 'em.

The Indians program them.

Simples !

As for politicians, we have penty of idiots ov our own but the American ones are so much more entertaining in their idiocy.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

What answer do Creationists or Intelligent Design(ists) give to, ahem, DINOSAURS? Not to mention other fossils... like Phone lol!!! Only kidding :P

I'm at work so my access to the 'net is limited. Would be highly entertaining if someone could find the answer they give. Not got Youtube either so vid links won't help me (but cool for others and for when I get home).

Renrag

Edited by Renrag39

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue