Winning bid E BAY

Andrew

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you WILL find that i took Newts advice of this below

AND i took his advice on this below

If you read my post concerning the cancelation of sale.

i just used ebays resolution dooda ,you pay or something may happen (probably seeing some definite ebay rule breaking which carries on despite them knowing ),probably nothing

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Not heard from them as yet.

I reported another buyer about contacting me to stop an auction so he could offer me cash outside of e bay. He was dealt with accordingly according to e bay, banned, LoL

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I always post using Recorded or Registered mail. No disputes possible then.

For international use INTERNATIONAL SIGNED FOR.

Each of these remove the possibility of being scammed and if it is lost then it is easily sorted.

As the seller you have the right to determine your own postage rules.

Sorry BUT "International Signed" for is the biggest pile of SH1T going!!! It ONLY covers you to the borders of the UK!!! lad sent me some 2000 envelopes last week and said I had received the goods as he was reliably (Now there is a joke in itself1) from Royal Mail to say the goods were in France!! Of course a load of rubbish! No the post is only as far as the going out of the UK!!! Waste of money!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

For global I recommend you use Royal Mail International Signed For.

But avoid countries beyond Germany/Austria/Italy.

This has full UK tracking and receipt confirmation at destination, which is viewed using the track and trace website.

Internally, if it aint signed for then forget it....

Sorry it does NO SUCH THING my friend!! It is the biggest waste of money going!! And do not EVER, EVER post anything to Italy!! BIG black hole!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I can't understand why people ask for the solution to a problem, get that solution explained perfectly clearly (in this case by Newt in the first reply, a man who is known for giving correct advice) and then ignore the advice they are given. It's clear what the buyer's game was and following Newt's procedure would have encouraged him not to do it again, which is all you could ever hope for. There is no way to "punish" a non-payer or force them to pay. At the end of the day you haven't lost anything but time.

Colin, whilst I DO agree Newt is 99% of the time 100% correct on this occasion there were two ways to deal with the miscreant! Newts listed one and was of course correct as he is and I would hear NO-ONE say anything against him and he (I hope) knows it!) but there was another way and I suggested that! Mine was a little more risky but I think having used it myself weekly almost for a couple for years gets a better re-action.

Like this months clear up rate. 2 x No longer registered and another one who had got his fees back reversed as he blatantly lied and I am still awaiting the stupid woman who would not sell me items as I was "arrogant and rude" Ebay and PP disagreed with her! As did I funnily enough!! So just waiting to see what happens. Best thing is I actually contacted here to say I thought the 99p bid was FAR too low for 20 HAND made Cards!! And she even told me they had cost her 45p each to make! So I gallantly said I was QUITE happy if she wished to nullify the sale and re-claim her fees......And I was Arrogant and rude for that??? Ah well eh?

Chris Goddard

Still no reply from E Bay. After all the fellow did admit someone was bidding on his account, against e bay rules.

I still maintain that this fellow was bidding on the two reels, unlucky for me he won the other auction, hence the message to me stating that he had no intentions of paying because his " son " bid using his account.

I am no expert in e bay matters but one thing i do know, and that is they have rules. I reported one bidder asking me to stop the sale of an item to sell to him away from e bay, i reported that chap, and e bay took appropriate steps against him, he is no longer a member.

Maybe the same fate is waiting for the time waster i have reported.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Sorry it does NO SUCH THING my friend!! It is the biggest waste of money going!! And do not EVER, EVER post anything to Italy!! BIG black hole!

not only that i believe if someone in italy says they didn't receive an item paypal immediately refunds their money ,its down to their postal system laws i think

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I have just used International signed for twice--to Germany and to Netherlands.

On both occasions I was able to obtain confirmation of delivery...no idea what system you're using my friend.

Italy will be removed from my postage list...thankyou for the info.