ATTENTION ANYONE WATHING PREDETORS ON SKY LAST NIGHT

davidbyrne046

HI.iwas watching PREDETORS the other night and i saw the man with his lure making.he was actually

making plugs.He did'nt give enough info.I am a fan of building robots so i have all the equipment needed.jigsaws,sanding machines,resine.SO if anyone seen predetors the other night that knows about plug making please give me details.THANK U FOR READING

http://www.luresonline.com.au/timberlures.htm

Some mega quality & great source of help.

Lure making is fun, cheap and a doddle!!!!!

I must warn you though. I bought a cheap and simple lathe, the sort which uses a standard electrical drill to power it. Great, does the job a treat. One chisel is all you need, everso easy. I then bought a very second-hand tredle powered fret-saw, does everything that I need to churn out lures ad infinitem! Great, but then the wife now expects me to make things for the house

[ 08. June 2003, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

Ther best lure I ever made was a spoon made (strangely enough! :D ) out of an old spoon with a swivel at one end and a treble at the other.

It was spray painted with sparkle paint and glitter.

[ 08. June 2003, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Apache ]

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

Peter Waller:

I then bought a very second-hand tredle powered fret-saw, does everything that I need to churn out lures ad infinitem! Great, but then the wife now expects me to make things for the house :(

I can just imagine you trying to make a fitted wardrobe with that fret saw. :D:D

Nugg:

Nugg:

I then bought a very second-hand tredle powered fret-saw, does everything that I need to churn out lures ad infinitem! Great, but then the wife now expects me to make things for the house :(

I can just imagine you trying to make a fitted wardrobe with that fret saw. :D:D
You should see the scrole work along the top Nugg!!

By the way, are you and yours going up on the Broads this year. Make up for last years accident!

As much as I and my eldest would like to, the other half wishes to go to a Greek island this year. :cool: Heavens knows what trouble we will have, all bbq,s will be stringently avoided, for sure.

I hope I can make it next year though.

Nice of you to remember.

Cheers, Peter.

Nugg / Pete

I hope this BBQ was not on the broads as they are banned under a local Bye-law!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!