Browning Revolver

Tigger

too true rusty ,although i have my fence money £250 in the bank ,i only bid to my limit ,if it went over that i wouldn't of touched the fence money once i'd decided too only use the money from the sale of the other reels that was it .after all theres always the next one ,that will turn up ,earlier this year there was a sprate of brownings pop up ,one after the other most fetched £400-£500 .theres always another chance ,and if no more then it wasn't ment too be .

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for anyone looking in who might be interested ,theres another one on e-bay this very week

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...id=281064969070

and no ,i'm not bidding on it two's enough for me .

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Obviously not as sought after as some would hope. Both bidders have retracted their bids claiming: "Entered wrong amount" 7 hours apart. Hmmm! :g:

At that price that reels a corkin buy, if no one else bids on it i'll have a go myself !

Full of um on here m8 ;):lol:

I do like the style of the Revolver but not the colour or price! But To be fair Ive seen a lot worse at a lot more.(BTW Ive never used a Revolver so I am only going on the info Ive read from people who have on here whose o"pin"ion I respect in regard to its practical qualities).

£250 can start to get you in "good example" of a proper Match Aerial region. But that said if a newer reel is as good as an old one the why not buy new? Suppose I'm a bit prejudiced by the many £250 modern pins I have tried that have been no where near as good!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!