Nofolk broads

les middy

Any body about next week I am off to the broads, Have got a cruiser Amber Gem 5 picking it up at Stalham

So will be on the Ant -Bure-Thurne as far as Acle and Martham on the Thurne Call in and have a cuppa and introduce your selves

look forward to maybe seeing you

Edited by les middy

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Any body about next week I am off to the broads, Have got a cruiser Amber Gem 5 picking it up at Stalham

So will be on the Ant -Bure-Thurne as far as Acle and Martham on the Thurne Call in and have a cuppa and introduce your selves

look forward to maybe seeing you

By some strange coincidence I was looking at the exact same boat and thinking about booking it for next spring!!

Hope you have a good time!

Mat

Mat

Les Im up there with Glyn and Kim from Friday this week for ten days so may see you.We are on the Bahama Major.

May see you Friday then :thumbs:

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Have fun chaps, sorry i could not join you Les.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I'll be about from Monday guys, hope you all have a great time!

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry we didn't get round to meeting up with any of you guys.I didn't get the emails/PM's with contact details till I got back!

Wasn't the weather terrific though! Didn't do loads of fishing just a few hours in the evening most days and a few early mornings but it was a fantastic break! Dont know why Ive never done it before! to up my own back side I reckon! Been up to the Broads piking many times over the years in the Winter but mainly the Thurne or Southern Broads.Had allways looked down my nose at getting one of the "Water Caravans" and indeed at the anglers who fished off them!

Maybe not a serious fishing trip but certainly a great fun and relaxing one. Will definitely be doing it again.

Other than a few chucks with a lure rod when the swim went quiet I didn't do any piking for a change and just trotted a stick for roach of the back of the boat and had a few feeder sessions from the bank. First Roach was probably my best at around the pound! but had many averaging 8 ozs, What did surprise me though was the number of good sized perch of 14 ozs to 1 1/2lb that came along whilst trotting.The best a around 2 (unweighed) led me a merry dance on the 1.1 bottom and spliced tip match rod!

Bream fishing was a bit disappointing though as despite it being very easy to build up 30-40lb bag of skimmers in a few hours we saw no "proper" bream at all.

But great fun and definitely recommended.Thanks to Kim and Glynn for breaking my prejudices!

Been seriously wondering on how a boat based bait/tackle shop would fare up there after seeing the ice cream boat! Maybe living on a boat on the Broads would be a good substitute for the life style I had in France?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!