A days fishing

Dick Dastardly

Time machine: I would go back to the St Helens canal of twenty years ago, the warm water from the Pilkingtons glass works used to support the Cichlids that a bankrupt pet shop owner had put in there years earlier. Great fun on any bait!!

(does anyone have any photos of these?)

Internationally: Choice of two here, the first would be fishing for Bonefish. The second fishing on the barrier reef which would also include some Marlin fishing later in the day..

Home: Fly-fishing for Salmon on an in-form Scottish river.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

i would have to go for two places too.

first would b a section of my local river dee, not that packed with fish but still has loads of memorys. everything relative there cus a 10lb net is a one in a life time.

the other would be lough derg in ireland. on a place called sally bay. 200lb of prestine irish bream in 1 of the most relaxin and beutyful places on the planet, from my life neway.

I would go back 27 years to when I was a young lad and uded to go to Arrow Valley Lake in Redditch,Worcestershire. But more recently my choice would be Tardebigge Reservoir :) where I quite successful with catching pike. :) I used to belong to a local fishing club who had access to this water. Unfortunatly they withdrew from here about 5 years ago and it was taken over by a big company (who I do not wish to name). The last time I went up there to have a walk round and the water had been almost drained away and there was no sign of any fish

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Everyone seems to be looking back to waters that they fished in the past.Still good but what I really meant was along the lines of eg a local trout reservoir that you would love to fish for the giant Rudd you have seen caught in the fish traps or thr huge carp in the lake at the local garden centre or summat like that any way!

Ere Bruv,Im suprised you didnt mention the River Mersey? I thought that was one of your favourite boyhood venues! :P:P

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!