.22 Webley rifle

i know my first post is a sale, but please have mercy as i can see that people are looking for this type of thing on here.

as the title says.

this is a Stingray II, and comes with, gun, Bushnell 4x12x40 scope, mounts, Realtree sling, green gunslip, loads of pellets,targets.

this is a USED gun. it has a few tiny marks on the blueing, and on the stock. its not mint, as it gets used. but is in GREAT CONDITION.

cash or cheque. £200 + £25 posted.

riflelight002.jpg

many thanks.

Just a word of caution!! Mail order on firearms is now against the law! I would say you would be MUCH better with a face to face meet.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Unless it's been tweaked to exceed its limit, it's not a firearm, Chris. There are plenty of mail order air rifle shops in the UK. e.g. http://www.targetsports.co.uk/product_info...;products_id=80

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Just a word of caution!! Mail order on firearms is now against the law! I would say you would be MUCH better with a face to face meet.

yup, thanks for that Chris, but its ok to post them. the law is for firearms dealers. as this is sub 12 ft lbs, its fine.

Unless it's been tweaked to exceed its limit, it's not a firearm, Chris. There are plenty of mail order air rifle shops in the UK. e.g. http://www.targetsports.co.uk/product_info...;products_id=80

Elton,

That is irrelevant, it is still a firearm, just not a restricted one (i.e. you wouldn't need an FAC). I think Chris is however correct as mail order guns or ammo is prohibited and sales now must be face to face (or via an RFD).

Rob.

Elton,

That is irrelevant, it is still a firearm, just not a restricted one (i.e. you wouldn't need an FAC). I think Chris is however correct as mail order guns or ammo is prohibited and sales now must be face to face (or via an RFD).

Rob.

if its FAC, then it needs to be face to face, if not, (under 12 ft lbs) it can be posted. a RFD cant post either since around 2006, as new gun laws came into effect.

this one i can send perfectly legal, legit, kosher,safe, hallal......ect.. ;)

Martin, PLEASE don't take this the wrong way friend. But you are WRONG! I receive every month the TRADE mag dealing with such things and this is a MAJOR thronj in the side of ALL FIREARMS sellers! You CANNOT post it. (WEL not so anyone knows!) As I say just a friendly heads up!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Martin, PLEASE don't take this the wrong way friend. But you are WRONG! I receive every month the TRADE mag dealing with such things and this is a MAJOR thronj in the side of ALL FIREARMS sellers! You CANNOT post it. (WEL not so anyone knows!) As I say just a friendly heads up!

I appreciate your comments chris, but if you have a read into it, its perfectly fine.

The confusion comes from the fact that dealers, or the trade cannot post to individuals, but as a private seller, any sub 12lb rifle is legal to post.

Its perfectly legal for private indeviduals to sell air rifles to each other and send by post, the VCR bill only covered trade sellers, who now have to be RFD. The main problem is varifying the age of the buyer, also worth noting that Royal Mail have an obligation to ship air rifles. Courier companys may take them, but you can have a problem claiming on the insurace.

And as a side point ALL air rifles are firearms, sub 12 ft/lbs air rifles and sub 6 ft/lbs air pistols just have different rules applied to them within the various firearms acts.

Hiya, Chris is correct..I put an air rifle silencer on Ebay recently, it was removed by Ebay, as it was part of a firearm...:(..Still sold it tho, for more that I originally paid for it..:):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/