Good old EA

Dick Dastardly

Just taken a look at the Autumn edition of "Catch" (the official free publication of the EA,I say free but of course its paid for out of our rod licence fees) it came inside my copy of "SOUTHERN Angler" after reading it twice just to confirm it I couldnt help but notice that every single article was about the NORTH!

For anyone in the EA's upper echelons who are looking in,I have recently become unemployed,Im not very clever and only got 4 "o"levels at school,my communication and organisational skills arnt up to much either.In fact Im a bit of a dick head.I feel though that I would prove to be a tremendous asset to your organisation and fit in perfectly!Wouldnt be suitable for senior management though as Im circumsized and it seems that you need to be a complete prick. :mad: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Riviting Ant! Supose I should be more positive and go on Ebay or something to see if I have an opposite in Yorkshire who has just brought a copy of "T'northern Angler!" who has a copy of "Catch" all about the South! might be able to sort a swop!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I also noticed this Budgie.

Did you see the article about the piranhas. Surely there is a little scaremongering there, I find the idea of using piranhas as livebait a little strange!

James

:D

I suppose the person who used them expected the piranhas to latch on and he could reel the pike in, easy unhooking then, although the pike wouldn't be too chuffed.

James

Guest Ferret1959

BUDGIE:

James piranhas are great live baits I once caught a 48lb pike on one.Trouble was that by the time I had got it in the bait had eaten half of it! :D :cool: :D

Still a good catch Budge, a 24 lb pike and a 24lb and a bit piranha. :)

[ 02. November 2004, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: Ferret1959 ]

BUDGIE

been saying and thinking the same as you for years now.i would like to know how my money is spent down south as well. i think you will find that down south the money is spent on trout and salmon water's would certainly lkie someone from the E.A to come on here and tell me where it's all spent and why can't the E.A dredge and clean river's and canal's up like they do up north saying all this though i have not seen this free mag this year but every time ido i know waht it's going to be north .north west north midland's etc ..

concentrate for the moment: feel. don't think.

James where did you get your Southern Angler from? I've only just heard about it.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!