Film Cameras For Sale

Elton

Couldn't believe this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KODAK-KV270-35MM...=item4cfc3e80c4

Can you still get film developed easily enough?!!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

i would expect the pentax's i lusted after in my youth for that price ,yes for a price you can get them developed at your local camera boutique but i bet it isnt as cheap as it was

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Couldn't believe this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KODAK-KV270-35MM...=item4cfc3e80c4

Can you still get film developed easily enough?!!

Photo Express in Hull turn my 35mm films around in three days at £4.50 each for develop and scan to CD, no prints. Great value and you can still buy Kodak gold in Poundland for, yes you guessed it £1.00 :D

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

i hope theres one day theres no makers of film and some idiot pays handsomely for some 110 rolls well past their use by dates already i have somewhere :D

at least film is out there is there any makers of that disk stuff some strange people bought into?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Elton,

Didn't Kodak stop making 35mm film?

Phone

ISTR some news article to that effect.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Some idiots already pay handsomely for 110 film so stick it on e-bay if you have some.

Why would you hope that one day there would be no makers of film left, that to me seems a little selfish as it as no effect on you whether film is still made or not ( in fact maybe it does) as all(most) movies are shot on film and the difference to that shot by digital capture is massive.

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.