SO , wahts in your tackle box ?

Adam247

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont keep a set in the tackle box just the bedroom . :P:D

hang on you mean this ball gag in my tackle box isnt for pike? and all this time ive been struggling to get that final buckle done up......

I have two of these, each packed separately for different types of fishin'

klobbavest.jpg

one is is for mobile shore lure sessions, it contains 2 boxes of medium to small lures and spinners, licence and permits, wallet with spare wires, polaroid lenses, Antiseptic spray (for me not fish), sticking plasters, insect repellent, digital scales, weighing sling, long nosed (spilt ring) fox plyers, Leatherman wave combination tool, small steel thermos, camera, mobile phone, neoprene repair gum, a small box with a few hooks and weights, a few spare trebles and split rings. A couple of 'perchy' floats and chocolate and sweets amd emergenct make up items.

The second one has traces for deadbaits, alarms amd bite detectors (drop offs/swingers), unhooking gear, same long nosed plyers, unhooking mat, camera, digital scales,

ledger leads, pop up stems, run rings, rubber beads, ledger stops, a few floats (4 max), hyperdemics and needles, flavours and oils, a few lures and wires (I simply can't go fishing' without the capacity to sling a few lures when sitting over deads becomes tiresome and unproductive). Chocolate and sweets, (and other rations depending upon the session length), antiseptic spray and plasters, steel thermos. (rods/reels bank sticks, pod and landing net go in a rod holdall).

The only items (in theory anyway) to be transferred between the two are the phone and the licence/permit wallet.

I don't take either in the boat as one can't wear one of those and a lifejacket, for the boat I have one of those good multi drawer lure cases, with a top and side pouch to put, garmin monitor screen, scales pike sack, unhooking gear camera, phone, floats, and a bit of float deadbaiting end tackle, a small box of hooks and shot and 2 perchy floats.

A seperate boat bag' holds a drouge, dry clothes, lighter, flares, ist aid kit.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Hey Kirisute, let me know (PM) when you are next out piking the broads and I'll meander down and show you how to 'chin' a fish to unhook it and not get bitten. It's easy enough to do but far easier to see in the flesh and emulate than even watching youtube. :)

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

Hey Kirisute, let me know (PM) when you are next out piking the broads and I'll meander down and show you how to 'chin' a fish to unhook it and not get bitten. It's easy enough to do but far easier to see in the flesh and emulate than even watching youtube. :)

Renrag

It's a plan!