Good old flea bay!

Dave H

I think I must be lucky, I've never had a bad ebay experience. I've bought a couple of things before that I decided I didn't want after seeing them in the flesh, and returned them for a refund with no problems. When I bought a second hand barbel rod last year, the seller delivered it to my door one weekday evening as he didn't trust the post and really wanted his rod to go to a good home and not get lost. He even insisted on putting it all together in the garden and making sure I was happy with it before he left, and then invited me to go barbel fishing with him on the Severn - top man!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very much the same. I like to make sure that the buyer is totally happy with what they have got and have often agreed to drop things off or meet people half way etc. I dont mind going the extra mile because it ensures that the person knows that if they buy from you then what they get will be spot on and they will get good manners thrown in with it. Hence my 100% feedback lol. It doesnt make any sense to annoy your buyers. If you get someones back up you can guarantee they will not be a repeat customer.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

I think with some items I would want to know where the seller lives and pick up from there. This would be in the case of an Electrical good especially and a Vehicle. Anything that you can see and test face to face without using any other aid to do so I am happy with the local meet. If I was offered a local meet for a Car I would find it suspicious but would still go but comb that vehicle with a tooth brush as it may be OK...

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon