BBQ beans

Andrew

the best beans in a tin are the little sausage ones

but could do with adding some garlic

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and fire and brimstone i expect :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

and fire and brimstone i expect :D

only if serving at prayer camp

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

Moo Pie this evening, with good old muchy beans (gonna try the knob of butter trick)

Moo Pie.

British Beef, Onion, Carrot, Real Ale, Green Peppercorns & Rosemary in lovely Pastry.

Our story...

Back in 2003 jon and tristan started making pies. They fed them to their friends and took them to music festivals. People loved them and wanted more. Later that year they opened a café, reinventing the pie and mash shop.

The pies won lots of awards and became friends to the stars. Even hm the queen had them for her christmas party in 2005.

More cafés followed and today their delicious food can be found in some of the finest food halls, delis and restaurants across the country.

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Can yopu expand on that please ?? what are " mush beans " :huh:

baked beans that are over heated when cooking and get stuck to the bottom of the pot

so when you scrape them off they a

turn to mush :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

With a knob of butter and a splash of Amoy Dark Soy.

Shame no Smash in the larder.

Moo Pie, soo tasty.

moopie017.jpg

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

Wot, no bread asnd ketchup ????

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Shame no Smash in the larder.

Ye gods !

Smash is only good for one thing - mixing with a little seasoning and using as a dip coating for fresh mackerel before it goes under the grill.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

yes smash is awfull ,i like a whole packet of sainsbury mash made as dry as you can until the powders gone with a teaspoon of pepper (the only spice i ever use) and eaten by itself ,strange colour poo if you do it for a few days.

the recipe :

open cupboard

look for box

open box

open foil inner packet

pour into bowl

add pepper

mix in boiling water carefully

eat

wash up bowl

get back to life

ok you want pud as well

recipe

open cupboard

look for tin of sainsbury basic rice pudding (was 18p now 25p these meals are getting bloody expensive!)

open tin

eat from tin with spoon (viners lets have some quality)

chuck tin away

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson