Please???

Babar

How many times do you need telling? Copying games is piracy, piracy is a crime.We will not break the law for a cheeky tight fisted sod like you. If you can afford to buy a cd-writer you can afford to buy the game.

I'm disabled and dont work yet I can afford it.You never heard of saving? In the time between your two begging posts I've saved over £300, surely to God you could have saved £20.

In short NO YOU CANT!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Boooohooooo!!!! Whether i get it from someone on-line or elsewhere. Lets face it, i'll end up gettin it. :P Calm down Krazey Dave!!! Cum on Tyke, you dont mean that surely?? :confused: Its a bit of fun man. Piracy is gonna happen no matter what. Dont you think its a bit harsh trying to get me banned?

When you consider the many hours of pleasure that this simulation has given to the many legitimate people who paid good money for it and then to read a piece of bovine excretia (bullsh**) as this it makes your blood boil. Take a piece of advice and take your pirate attitude where it belongs along with your CD-writer.

A lot of people put a lot of time and effort into the Fishsim CD. We did it for the genuine people out there not the lowlife who expect to take everything and give nothing. On your bike Babar, although I doubt you have one of your own. :mad:

Babar did you really think someone would GIVE you a copy if you did you are one sad person, do you think the person who wrote this piece of software spent many hours doing it just so some tight fisted git like yourself could try and get a copy for free????

I had one of the first versions of this great game and I could have just carried on using that but I spent my £20 and bought it. Stay in for a couple of nights (bet you spend more than 20 quid over the weekend)

Well baba what about the money you are spending on going fishing to Ryhill res e.t.c

And what about the money you are paying to get on the internet e.t.c

Do you smoke, drink beer and go out for a night on the town?

If your sister is really ill in hospital then you have my simpathy but we dont really know if its another scam of yours to get someone to give you fish sim for free.

you was fishing at riverside farm not long back and that cost you a fiver for a day ticket plus bait petrol e.t.c........get my gist baba :rolleyes: .

Anyway ive just discovered that you are a 16 year old schoolboy so i wont waste anymore time on you. :D