Anybody else willing to admit watching .......

Andy Thatcher

I wanted to. Lordy how I wanted to. But I am working when they are curling and the wife refuses to tape that one for me. :(

She says it would put the VCR to sleep and she is afraid it would never wake up.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

As I said I am just a mug for the final of any sport when the pressure really starts to tell.

Just so convinced that we were goingt to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory as usual but not this time :D

[ 22 February 2002, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Andy Thatcher ]

Cheers

Andy

ANMC Member, Go on you want to too !

Up over the border,

Last night was a long night, the drink flowed, the video was replayed a couple of times and I got to my bed in the wee small hours.

A great result for Scotland :D , not forgetting GB of course.

Out tonight when the celebrations will really kick off :D:D

Duncan

I watched it,but can someone explain why in the last game when we were in a winning position and the Swiss were trying to block the lane we kept on unblocking it? :confused: