avanti poles?

the_big_carp

i was thinking of buying a avanti vendetta is it a good desicion or should look at other budget poles. any other poles i should know about for under 200 pounds

If you are looking for a pole for carp fishing the Leeda poles are pretty good (for what you pay) and can be obtained for very little money. I use one myself for the rare day that I pole fish canals and whatnot and they are good with a lot of strength. They can be touch heavy at full length but less than full length they are more than manageable. Cheshire fishing have very good prices on poles. See the link below to take a look:

Cheshire Fishing

Edited by AddictedToScopex

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

or should look at other budget poles. any other poles i should know about for under 200 pounds
cheers, but are the avanti poles any good :huh:

No idea never owned one so wouldnt like to comment. I would expect they are of similar quality to the Leeda ones though. I would suggest going to a tackle shop and having a feel of the cheaper poles and that should give you an idea. Being cheaper I wouldnt be expecting too much. They will be useable but far from a joy to fish with.

Edited by AddictedToScopex

There are a couple of anglers using Aventi poles and rods at a local club, I have had a look and hold and can honesty say they were heavy and felt cheap.

Ok - they work and catch fish but are not for me.

For 200.00 from cheshire angling they have a Map pole that looks ok:

MAP TKS 10

ELASTIC RATING #20

code: B7082

13M POWER POLE

INTEGRAL MATCH TOP 3 KIT #12

1 x POWER TOP TWO #20

1 x REVERSIBLE EXTENSION

£ £199.99

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

There are a couple of anglers using Aventi poles and rods at a local club, I have had a look and hold and can honesty say they were heavy and felt cheap.

Ok - they work and catch fish but are not for me.

For 200.00 from cheshire angling they have a Map pole that looks ok:

MAP TKS 10

ELASTIC RATING #20

code: B7082

13M POWER POLE

INTEGRAL MATCH TOP 3 KIT #12

1 x POWER TOP TWO #20

1 x REVERSIBLE EXTENSION

£ £199.99

Yes you can certainly get a decent pole for that money. Maybe consider a second hand maver from ebay too.

i was thinking of buying a avanti vendetta is it a good desicion or should look at other budget poles. any other poles i should know about for under 200 pounds

hi the avanti poles are cheap and nasty to be honest. break easy and are very very heavy ....

but as it hasppens i have a daiwa SR1 11M pole for sale hardly used im selling it because i need a longer pole as im a match angler it has 6 top kits and a cupping kit and cups plus all elasticated and all the tubes .. ive only owned it for about 3 months.. no damage watsoever .. very light and reliable can tame carp to double figurers easily ... i paid £175 for it new and it only came with 3 top kits . and ive spent over £120 on additional kits and elastics e.t.c .. ill take £190 for it if your intrested

if intrested gimme a call or leave a comment on here

richard ; 07530763064 ( richard ) from west london ( northolt )