Alcohol while fishing

JackPike

Well by the looks of things, if the wackos ever did get thier way on the unmentionable, lakes are looking a good place to hold a cheese and wine party

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, don't knock it! On a hot summer day I often stand a bottle of white wine in the shallows to keep cool, having a glass every now and then. A good fishery has enough bins to make it easy to dispose of litter, although I take empty wine bottles to the bottle bank on the way home!

You meet all kinds of animal on the riverbank.

nothing wrong with a beer will fishing they go like a hand in a glove! as for having a few cans impairing your ability dosnt make sence realy its not exactly rocket science is it!

also have a few mates that arnt advers to the odd big roll up!

aslong as u dont get smashed (id agree that defeats the object) i cant see the prob as long as its done responsable and dosnt interfear with anybodys angling! if it isnt then it can lead to disaster!

thos two experienced carpers on new years eve at wraysbury spring to mind!

frodo_uk:

One of the statistics gathered by the R.L.S.S....  80% of all drownings alcohol related. A sobering thought.

92.3% of the alcohol related drowning deaths were no loss to the human gene pool.
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Andy Macfarlane:

Drinkers should be removed from fisheries for umpteen reasons.

What if you fall in?

What if you get get trapped somewhere?...alcohol will only make you cold.

Andy Macfarlane:

I used to be a lifesaving instructor for the royal lifesaving society.

One of the statistics gathered by the R.L.S.S....  80% of  all drownings alcohol related. A sobering thought.

Sometimes I make sense.... :rolleyes:

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

wazzz ther feks al slish about nen? u fekin shtarting!