Fishing Season .......

craynerd

Keep hearing everyone talking about the end of Season.....!!! when is it exactly and does that mean NO fishing....where and for how long ?

Just getting into it, can`t stop now!

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the course fishing season is no longer law its up to the individual still water fisheries think it still applies to the rivers which close from 31st march till middle of june.

well thats my understanding but i prepare to be corrected

Reddish vale is not closing at all nor is Roman lakes :D and chorlton water park shuts down its fishing from 31st dec till 31st of may.

Best phone the individual fishery to confirm though

[ 04. March 2005, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Jonah13 ]

Last day of the season on rivers is March 14th. They re-open June 16th.

On stillwaters it's up to the management.

Don't forget that annual rod licences expire March 31st regardless of when you bought. That's what Jonah was probably thinking about.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

indeed it was Steve my memory isnt what it once was :D

note to self: re-new rod licence on-line before end of month! which you can do right now on-line http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/subje...rsion=1&lang=_e they are already issuing for 2005/6, not sure when the Post office will be doing them?

btw steve is tonights predators on H&L at 21.30, the one which you take Kevin Green after big perch ?

[ 04. March 2005, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Jonah13 ]

Jonah13:

btw steve is tonights predators on H&L at 21.30, the one which you take Kevin Green after big perch ?

Dunno I'm afraid as we haven't got Sky. If it's on perch though that's the one it'll be as it was the only one I did for this series.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

it is the perch one so it'll be the one where he losses a 4lb+ perch

btw i never had sky either till i moved in with my girl friend Jan 2004 she already had NTL so i didnt feel like i was betraying my principles by giving money to murdoch....and thats another story for another forum :)