Debby

Chris Plumb

something kinky goin on here ?

Tropical Storm Debby - dumping biblical amounts of rain on the Florida panhandle, many places have had in excess of 20 inches in 2 days...

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

argh i was setting you up to say something along the lines of, yes she really blows........ pure waste of a setup :P

But you got it in anyway Andy :D

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

She mostly avoided us but just barely. We got maybe 1/8 inch of rain and some wind (maybe 20-25mph) on Saturday but the serious rain stayed to the east and the moderate rain never got quite this far north. We are only talking 30-40 miles but it missed.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

She mostly avoided us but just barely. We got maybe 1/8 inch of rain and some wind (maybe 20-25mph) on Saturday but the serious rain stayed to the east and the moderate rain never got quite this far north. We are only talking 30-40 miles but it missed.

1/8 inch of rain we call that spitting a bit :) not even worth putting an oilskin on for :D

Edited by rob.imk2

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

Even WE get that much!!! I know cos the deck is that far from the ground and you can't see the ground, so does that Qualify?? That and I couldn't stand up in the back yard last Sunday!! But that was too much medication! NOTHING to do with the weather......I think anyway!!

Talking DEBBY Were you aware she made several films!?

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))