Military pensions

Emma two

Precisely, it is a mis selling, if it does come into force of course.

It already has for most public employees - myself included.

I eagerly await the test cases in court.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However you view the current economic realities, people in employment that included a pension at a defined rate and with specified entitlement criteria (starting age, onset of disability etc) when they signed up should receive that pension.

The pension and it's conditions are part and part of the salary contract between employer and employee even if that salary is deferred as pension.

In effect, to change those pension provisions retrospectively (Which is what's happened to almost all public servants, not just the military) is to have mis sold a financial product.

Appears to be a bit ripe where brown and co reduced the value of the private sector pensions by five bill per year, then the subsequent admin introduce new rules and regs to enforce us ordinaries to work extra years with a reduced pension at the end of it, if you survive.

A bloke who i actually worked with on the building industry definatly won't be collecting his reduced pension, buried alive he was. Left a young family btw.

Were all in it together.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Most of the above is a word salad, stuff flung together (in terrible English) making little of no sense.

It may appear to you that I am an expert in all things (you probably secretly imagine that most people know more than you do) however what is sognificant is that I only speakabout things which I do know about, avaoding , and there are hundreds, the subjects of which I know little or nothing. Some on the other hand open up and waffle about matters which everyone can see (oh yes they can) that they know little or nothing about. So despite it narrowing your options down consederably, you might like to stick to what you know about?

Your breaking up, salad spelling. (stuff flung together). entertaining though. :lol:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Your breaking up, salad spelling. (stuff flung together). entertaining though. :lol:

Spell checkers don't work for punctuation though, do they ?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

or sarcasm :lol:

or sarcasm :lol:

It's just a bit rich for me seeing a bloke with appalling spelling, grammar and punctuation skills attacking another forum member about their spelling when his own lack of skills in that area is plastered over with an electronic Band Aid - a spellchecker.

This goes double coming from someone who was so quick to cry wolf when he thought (wrongly) that I was having a go at him about his spelling.

As with most threads of this type,it does appear to degenerate into the black and white corners.

My observation is that, we all undertake our careers as young people with a small understanding of what may be expected of us. That is with the exception of let me use the word essential services, our young and middle aged men and women that joined the military or other services knew what they signed up for and yes they did expect a pension superia to others, however that is not the case across the broad spectrum of the British and more importantly the ENGLISH working class( that used in it,s literal sense), therefore I can only decline to support the initiative for more benefits for the military, unless it encompasses all of us.

Richard.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

It's just a bit rich for me seeing a bloke with appalling spelling, grammar and punctuation skills attacking another forum member about their spelling when his own lack of skills in that area is plastered over with an electronic Band Aid - a spellchecker.

This goes double coming from someone who was so quick to cry wolf when he thought (wrongly) that I was having a go at him about his spelling.

Ken you love to aggravate the situation and sometime you are like a dog with a bone, let it go and be objective as I know you most often are.

Richard.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Thanks for reminding me Kenneth ;)

We all make mistakes in our life time, i admit to them, others dont and try and wash them away, brush them under the carpet. No names will not be mentioned, discretion is the key. Maybe some of the posters should use that rule oh thought also. ;)

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

As with most threads of this type,it does appear to degenerate into the black and white corners.

therefore I can only decline to support the initiative for more benefits for the military, unless it encompasses all of us.

Richard.

It isn't an initiative to get more 'benefits' (?) for service people, but one to try and get the MOD to keep to their part in an already excisting a contract.

If they want to save money well onto the future then they could do away with the preserved pension deal, for service people signing on after a given date. However to take that away from those who have already signed into the contract is wrong.

A feature of this whole debate is the one of age. Imagine yourself in a forward area on operations, it's time for the sub unit to get it's collective head down, can you imagine a 60 plus year old soldier taking turn on sentry keeping alert and significantly awake, and not as a one off, but regularly over months? I wouldn't want to be in that position in my 50s. it wouldn't be fair to either the subject nor the group.

A unit can only move as fast as it's slowest individuals, the British army would become an international laughing stock with 50 and 60 year olds in it's teeth arms.

There are simply not enough desk/stores (REMF) jobs to justify keeping people on well into middle age.

Under what is proposed the 22 year service person will get their pay off and pension upon discharge anyway (it's not a benefit), however the person with a preserved pension would have to wait more years for theirs if the goalposts are moved by the MOD. Thats what the petition seeks to oppose, thats what it's all about. I can't make it clearer than that. The thread seems to be used by some to have an argument about what they imagine this is about, rather than what it is about.

Edited by Emma two
"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"