Octobers Misson

Old geezer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Newt, good photo. Do you guys really eat them regulary? Tried pumpkin pie once, didn't suit mine or my wifes taste. A bit like a Big Mac lol

Philistine :D:D:D

I love pumpkin, especially Butternut pumpkin. I had two plants growing last season and got 15 pumpkins.

I still have 2 small ones left. The rest were either roasted or made into soup which is really one of the nicest soups you can make.

Phone, you weren't thinking i would choose a kangaroo were you. :D:D:D

Well done Newt. :clap::clap::clap:

Cheers Fred

Edited by Clifftop

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

We do eat them fairly often but usually as bread or pie or soup. They are a wonderful main ingredient for all of those. The seeds are great too - fried or toasted with butter.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

We do eat them fairly often but usually as bread or pie or soup. They are a wonderful main ingredient for all of those. The seeds are great too - fried or toasted with butter.

I put the dried seeds in my morning cereal

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/