Chairs for coarse fishing & i-Pad ISP's

HERUTILUS

Greetings, :)

QUESTION ONE.[/u

Can anyone recommend a good quality angler's chair [manufacturer & supplier please] incorporating the following attributes?

1] The chair must have no arms, how one 'swivels around whilst fishing' on 'chairs-with-arms beats me. <_<

2] The chair MUST be lightweight

3] The chair must be height adjustable to the maximum 'chair leg-length' available in the market. I'm a big bloke, and none these 350mm maximum jobs will be any good! Swivelling/adjustable feet also essential.

What do you all think, anyone got any ideas?

QUESTION TWO.

I'm thinking about buying a tablet computer such as an i-Pad, Kindle, hatever. But, when one does purchase the tablet has one then got to open a seperate ISP account? Please advise.

Regards,

H. :)

When you say open a ISP do you mean a mobile internet data plan? If so then no you don't have too, they will work off any wifi network but of course if you do want Internet out and about you can get Mifi devices ( items that create personal wifi) that you can use pay as you go or on contract to give you Internet on the iPad you can buy a micro sim that goes directly into it (like a phone) and will give you Internet on a pay as you go or contract basis.

As for different devices I LOVE my iPad and wouldn't change it for anything other than a new windows tab but unfortunately I don't have the budget to get one when they are released lol do you have a budget you want to stay within? And what do you want it for? I.e films, games , surfing or work purposes

www.prostate-cancer.org.uk Real Men Know About It

Heru,

Question #1 - How important is it to have a high back support? (more a stool than a chair). Google "slacker chairs". I use one now and then but I fish short sessions. I've ripped the tag off and can't remember a/the brand name. It says, "slacker chair". (don't know about 400 lbs though?).

Phone