You've been Trumped

Colin Brett

excellent programme ,big money and power having the law and government at its beck and call as usual.

the "fence" scenario was probably not a worry land opwners have always had their fenceline creep ever outwards so i have no doubt trump owned the land ,now with the bunds the houses are worthless trump has all the cards in his hands

i expect the uni got a nice bit of folding the chancellor was very nasty concerning the adjacent houses ,what bloody business is it of the uni?

as the chap said if you destroyed an SSI just how long would you wait for the police to arrive?

the chap at the estate office asking "is that camera very expensive" to most people would be nothing but a threat if the journos didnt leave they would have it broken IMHO ,its called threatening behavior everywhere else but there!

i would love to meet that guy but on my terms ,he would swiftly shut his mouth or have it shut ,boy i could make his life a misery

strange chap though (the main player) i could have running water in that house in half an hour but ofcourse doing it would lessen his slant on the whole thing

the bit at the end where trump remarked the proposed offshore wind farm would spoil the view was typical :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i'm surprised there wasnt much response to this ,perhaps the posters who don't reckon there's conspiracies at all levels going on didnt notice?

as Colin said well worth watching

had trump on his visits (with all those black cars) had a tommy gun tucked under his arm you would think it was the thirties again :rolleyes: but even more sinister he had the police backing him up

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I saw it last night...rather unreal...especially the cops, blimey, bent or what?

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

words cannot begin to describe how vile that man is.

Disgraceful behaviour, selling off a SSSI owned by all of us to a money grabbing Yank who thinks that Aberdeenshire is on the west coast of Scotland!

Trump's almost as bad as well.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Just watched it on i player, if I wasn't such a cynic I'd say "unbelievable". But the sad thing is, that it's a sign of this materialistic world in which we live.

Nothing is safe from these people, what they want, they get, and all with the help of what are supposed to be public servants.

Is this what Salmond wants, a Scotland independant of the UK, but the 51st state of the US?

How anyone can now give their vote to this shower of sycophants is beyond me.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

i think half of the highlands is owned by foreigners ,the difference is you wouldnt know it

i can see the benefits of the whole thing but i would think the locals wouldn't see much profit in it ,i guess shipping in cheap EU labour would put a few more bucks in his pocket ,huge impact on the countryside though if you look at the plan on the website!

i think it will be used by rich foreigners served by underpaid overworked foreigners so most will feel right at home :D probable a couple of tame highlanders giving the impression the locals are gaining something out of it ,i cant see him putting in a proportion of "affordable" housing he wont want dirty low class people anywhere near his baby unless their sweeping something :lol:

Edited by chesters1