OK if no one else will I will (forum software update)

medwaygreen

Of no particular consequence - - - but - - - when I scroll through a thread (from person to person within one thread) I have to "click the arrow" where I think text should be and wala I get the text.

Phone

nice one, so are all of them actual views or bots ?

Most likely bots due to the change in the urls and other things on here

Views. As I said, I plugged the blogs on Facebook, where we have 46,000+ members.

If you look at the list of blogs - http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?/blogs/ - the two with spikes are Chris' and Rusty's, the two I posted links on FB to.

I'll post more links to other blogs as and when they appear, if they have a good photo or two and some content I think others will like. Once people are aware of them, hopefully they'll then start returning of their own accord.

• Like 1

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Of no particular consequence - - - but - - - when I scroll through a thread (from person to person within one thread) I have to "click the arrow" where I think text should be and wala I get the text.

Phone

Not really with you, Phone. Could you grab a screenshot and upload it for us?

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

The new ignore facility is excellent. :busted_cop:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The new ignore facility is excellent. :busted_cop:

Who said that? :D

is there an echo in here. He Elton i can call you now, seeing as i know i'm on yer ignore list, na na na na nahhhhhhhhhhhh :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”