George Bests' Liver

Little Tinca

I started this thread after hearing that Best had been arrested for drink driving two and a half times the legal limit. This started the rush of blood to head to make a posting. If Yoxer want's me to feel sanctimonious so what it's my opinon and a heart felt feeling for my friend who never got the chance. If he also feels that every comment has to have justification/proof or anything else like that to justify other peoples opinions then that really is the pinnacle of sanctimoniousness on his behalf and to argue by criticising and underlining other peoples comments and opinions and nit picking at them which are not necessarily arguments just opinions to gain self satisfaction or a feeling of superiority or just bloody mindlessness let him be welcome to it. Some people and i'm not pointing to Yoxer feel they have to argue a cause just for the sake of it, that is not something I subscribe to. If anybody want's this thread to be discontinued let me know I will ask the MODS as I initiated it. To argue or try to score points over other peoples opinions is pointless and selfless.

It takes longer for the river to get to the sea than it does for a man to make an error.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nugg:

I'll chuck a bit overboard next time I'm on the way to St Malo

sod the carpet.

next time you is in my erea, give us a shout.

i'll show you what fishing(sea fishing) is really all about.

pike man eh?

lucky bugger.

Little Tinca:

I started this thread after hearing that Best had been arrested for drink driving two and a half times the legal limit. This started the rush of blood to head to make a posting. If Yoxer want's me to feel sanctimonious so what it's my opinon and a heart felt feeling for my friend who never got the chance. If he also feels that every comment has to have justification/proof or anything else like that to justify other peoples opinions then that really is the pinnacle of sanctimoniousness on his behalf and to argue by criticising and underlining other peoples comments and opinions and nit picking at them which are not necessarily arguments just opinions to gain self satisfaction or a feeling of superiority or just bloody mindlessness let him be welcome to it. Some people and i'm not pointing to Yoxer feel they have to argue a cause just for the sake of it, that is not something I subscribe to. If anybody want's this thread to be discontinued let me know I will ask the MODS as I initiated it. To argue or try to score points over other peoples opinions is pointless and selfless.

" to score points over other peoples opinions is pointless and selfless."

i think to score points over other peoples weak ness's, be they genetic or sociological, is to my mind just as sick.

yes please little Tinca

thank you

[ 02. February 2004, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: madmax ]

Nugg:

I think the word is AHOY or something like that isn't it. :D:D

you said the magic word there boyo.

sorry for my chance at English accents, I know I'm rubbish. ha ha

you really want to hear me.

ok OK so that's not English it's welsh, I K now that.

Ok folks, I promise you that all is OK my side.

It's just that Yoxer is posting HIS ideas all over an open forum, and when challenged to give information, he is glossing over it.

You know the adage of empty drums.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Lady & gents - I really don't think this idiot's/poor soul's (take your pick) liver is worth any more of us beating each other up.

And this thing is truly one of those 'horrible to moderate' threads so I'll be lazy here and lock it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President