Leeds festival

Mally

Sorry paul no tickets, but I do have some hens teeth? and and a couple of skeins of fog Knitting for the use of??? :D

Aint' life cruel sometimes??

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

actually i sold you skeins of scotch mist, caveot emptor :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

well yeah it is sometimes but, not so much this time, Me and me mate have got our tickets but theres a couple of others who want to go now but they didnt got there arses into gear quick enough.

Go to www.ebay.co.uk and do a search on 'Leeds Festival' and you'll get 40 odd hits offering tickets from £1 to £200.

[ 13. August 2002, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: davidP ]

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

Cheers i have bought two off eBay for a little over £200 which is a little more than they were retail, but still a good price, must admit i am a little nervous about using eBay though, I have sent the money to his the guys account but what assurances do you have the guy is actually gonna send the tickets?

Anyway I'm sure he will, gulp!

Mally

I work on the assumption that the vast majority of people are honest and you'd have to be pretty unlucky to get ripped off. I've done a few hundred Ebay transactions and it's only happened to me once, and even then it was something you couldn't tell until you got the product.

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

Very true David!! You can invariably spot the rip-offs by feedback. But not always!

Chris

(AKA Terminal-Tackle)

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Have all the tickets for Leeds Fest sold out through all the official outlets?

My missus has been nagging me for weeks to take her this year. I've just given up and said i'll go and now there are no tickets left?

I've been for the last 2 years and it was great (except for the toilets!!)

I'll have a look and see if they are still on sale in town (leeds)

Bretty