Cheap house

Sportsman

I think spain wants to return to being a moslem country again

http://www.emirates247.com/news/spain-offers-residency-to-foreign-investors-immigration-consultants-expect-huge-impact-2012-11-22-1.484271

Note the remark about britain being tough to get into ........yes is if you do it legally but its open doors for everyone else

Interesting if true those houses should fill up naturally as spain appears to deal with illegal immigrants just like us ,overnight they become citizens just like our back log do

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/10/world/europe/10migrate.html?pagewanted=all

Spain has done a lot to stop illegal immigration spending a great deal thwarting them ,now the government has pulled up the majority of "uk this way" signs and sent them to greece ,our borders are wide open and 3 times longer than spains ,it was harder getting her in henry the eights time than it is now the government revells in punishing the sick and poor here so they can hand it out to fresh foreigners if the spanish houses wernt so shoddily built they could flog them to us for our immigrants we still need many thousand a month for our foreign imports ,we thinking about it they wouldnt get the shoddy housing it would be below their human rights so our poorest would but heyho everything helps

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

some are stupid brits who thought they were buying into a e u super state dream, bless 'em.

Never, ha ha ha ha

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Sad isnt it...And how they swallow every word.

Must be great in your world where no lies are told. Have you found Nirvana.

And do you expect us to believe your every word chump. e3585.gif

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I think spain wants to return to being a moslem country again

http://www.emirates247.com/news/spain-offers-residency-to-foreign-investors-immigration-consultants-expect-huge-impact-2012-11-22-1.484271

Note the remark about britain being tough to get into ........yes is if you do it legally but its open doors for everyone else

Interesting if true those houses should fill up naturally as spain appears to deal with illegal immigrants just like us ,overnight they become citizens just like our back log do

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/10/world/europe/10migrate.html?pagewanted=all

Spain has done a lot to stop illegal immigration spending a great deal thwarting them ,now the government has pulled up the majority of "uk this way" signs and sent them to greece ,our borders are wide open and 3 times longer than spains ,it was harder getting her in henry the eights time than it is now the government revells in punishing the sick and poor here so they can hand it out to fresh foreigners if the spanish houses wernt so shoddily built they could flog them to us for our immigrants we still need many thousand a month for our foreign imports ,we thinking about it they wouldnt get the shoddy housing it would be below their human rights so our poorest would but heyho everything helps

The top link has some serious factual errors...The most obvious this one.

“Residency to Spain means access to Europe. It means free movement in Europe and free trade with other European countries. “Spanish passport holders can visit up to 165 countries in the world without a visa, which makes the Spanish passport the 5th most advantageous in the world.”

Unquote:

Residency does NOT give access to Europe, it just gives a right to live in Spain, and that is only up to the time specified on the residence card. They are mixing residency up with Nationality. You DO NOT get a passport with residency. You do with nationality. Errors like this are just pathetic..

Edited by captain cojones

And with the second link...Legalisation does NOT mean giving nationality. It means giving a residence card..

Again this just gives the right to live in Spanish territory only.

And only up to the expiry date on the card.

And with the second link...Legalisation does NOT mean giving nationality. It means giving a residence card..

Again this just gives the right to live in Spanish territory only.

And only up to the expiry date on the card.

good job its not those nasty brit papers getting it wrong though

what about the residency papers can they cross the border with them?

i mean in reality not some state propaganda version?

do they get free medical assistance ,we now no longer bother asking them and they get it and its on camera via the head of the ministry of health? they do

as i said before you cannot starve people to death ,you cannot put them on the street and you cannot deny them anything the legal residents get ,its that naughty old human rights stuff is spain getting around it? ,i mean in reality not like the state propaganda versions our lot keep pumping out

all the no rights to benefits are proven lies

they are not jumping the housing list ,proven lies

no free healthcare proven lies

now if think its different in spain is it true ? ,government spiel ?,the trouble with a hobbled press you may never actually see the truth because theres many versions of it depending on who doing the judging

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

good job its not those nasty brit papers getting it wrong though

True. Sloppy reporting is not just limited to the UK.

I would imagine that the separate concepts of residence and nationality are not known in many countries.

They are two entirely different things.

Example..When a Brit pensioner (for example) comes to live here..They are legally obliged to go to a National police station within 90 days of arrival.

They take their UK passport and photo copy, a copy of the proof that healthcare entitlement has been transferred from the UK, and proof they have registered on their town census. They pay about 10€, and are given a green A4 sized "Residence certificate" which confirms them as living here legally. With this comes entitlement to many social services and State health care. The certificate also confirms their unlimited right to live in their property for 12 continuous months of the year if they wish. They do not get a Spanish passport!!!

The link earlier that refer to Arab citizens wasn't just limited to them. At the moment (as i mentioned earlier in the thread) Non EU citizens can only live in their properties for 2 x 90 day periods in any one year.

There is whats called an "Ante projecto del ley" going through congress at the moment, basically a proposal that if any non EU person buys a property of more than 160,000€, they can get a "residence certificate that gives them the right to live in it year round. This proposal specifically forbids the non EU people to work, and is in no way a travel document for cross border travel.

It is aimed more at the Russians and Chinese that want to move here but are put off by not having the right to live in their properties without restriction.

Edited by captain cojones

you see i cannot read dago so have to trawl through perhaps incorrect data

going by this on reading it it seems just like our "rules" martians their donkeys and their donkeys fleas can become spaniards ,maybe not instantly but looking theres little stopping anyone with the decent lawyers that find loopholes that get our little problem people succur

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_nationality_law

i expect theres quite a few rich jewish lawyers surrounded by throngs of new jewish "deciples" settling at this very moment :schmoll:

ofcourse it doesnt matter what any state or government tell you its what really happens that counts

ours was extremely vocal our prospective residents got NOTHING in reality they get everything plus more

yes a lot is down to our government we always tend to play the "white" man but a lot is down to offshore rules and thousands of lawyers trained in getting around them ,i am sure other countries have the exact same ,many i bet funded by the very state they are out to foil ,just as ours are

Edited by chesters1

Nationality is quite difficult to obtain. As an example a British person that wants to apply has to have a minimum of ten years LEGAL residence before they can even apply. They have to supply full details of basically their whole life :shutup: Including giving the Spanish ministry of the interior full permission to investigate any aspect they choose. (and they do) including contacting the police in the last place they lived in the UK for details of their life there.

It normally takes around 3 years before the ministry says yes or no, and they do not allow dual nationality with the British. They have to formally renounce their British nationality in front of a judge and hand in their passport.

You see now why Residence" and "Nationality" are two different things....Compare what ive just said with the simple task of going to get a green piece of A4 at 10€!

Have a good weekend Chesters. Im sure its too cold for going round those ponds.... :shutup::shutup:

no you are told its difficult ,to do something legaly usually is but i can bet likev anywhere on earth only the honest follow the rules .

blimey mate if i wanted a spanish passport (god forbid) i would renounce anything on earth its just words ,next week i could just send for a new brit passport after "losing" mine :rolleyes:

tell me when your off to the local bar how many bodies do you fall over? (besides drunk brits) none? well your bloody immigrants are getting food somewhere .sleeping somewhere and most probably working somewhere ,strange that in a country with even more than this one!

just because the governt insist X is Y it doesnt mean it is ,theft is against the law but theres plenty of

thieves

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1