Good Looking Sheep!

Jake

One of the reasons I enjoy fishing is the fact that it takes me away from the big city. I normally travel through areas that have a variety of livestock. This gives me the opportunity to view the pretty sheep and come in contact with the wildlife scene.

I must admit that the sheep family is my favourite of them all. There is something about those woolly creatures that send shivers up my spine. I'm not sure if it's their big round brown eyes or the way they frolic on the farmer's field. I guess, I will always have a soft spot in heart for them!

How are the sheep in your neck of the woods? Do any of you own sheep? Do they make good pets? Are they easy to house break? If you do have a couple of them kicking around your place, you must feel as if you are on top of the world. I envy you!

Jake

[ 11. September 2002, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Jake ]

Why do birds suddenly appear

Every time you are near?

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you.

Cartman:

Jake,

Suggest you ask a Yorkshireman!

Okay then! Calling all Yorkers. I was also curious if your wives get a bit jealous when you are eyeing the herd. Would you say that four legs are better than two?

Don't get sheepish on me. Step right up and tell like it is. I always do!

Jake

Every time you are near?

Close to you.

Hi jake

if you look in your e-mail you will find a new friend to play with, look after it and it will give you many hours of happy entertainment

If the hat's missing

I've gone fishing

hi there

yes it is that lovely fluffy thing, I can understand your saddness at having to lose it,

I think it's a very brave sheep especially when it does that huge dive and starts to smoulder as it comes down the screen, lands in the bath and then looks at you with those big black eyes.

If the hat's missing

I've gone fishing

Bluey:

Hi jake

if you look in your e-mail you will find a new friend to play with, look after it and it will give you many hours of happy entertainment

Thanks for the e-mail, He's a cute little bastard, to say the least!

Jake

Every time you are near?

Close to you.

Originally posted by Bluey:

[QB]Hi jake

----------------------------

Hi Bluey,

I dont suppose you could send me one too :D

PLEASEEEEEEEE

On the subject of sheep, whilst staying at chesil beach there was a field of sheep behind us, it's amazing the different noises they come out with, we ended up copying them after we consumed a few beers and even now Littleonions and I come out with their noises (for a joke of course) HONEST :D

Originally posted by Bluey:

hi littlefeathers

one sheep electronically shipped to you

i.e. look in your e-mail and you will find your new friend :D:D

Bluey

-----------------------

Thanks Bluey,

thou i think my sheep has gone awol as i cant find him in my email, perhaps the grass was greener in another email. Mind u i do have the habit of deleting email accidently so maybe i killed him off prematurely.

Email Mlyns@aol.com