t.v sport and the fairer sex ?

hembo

watching the majority of the 6 nations coverage ;it would seem females have invaded traditional male sports with so called expert analayis ; post and pre match interviews . i must admit it amazes me that they have the expertise to do this . (all though i know female sports are a growth area ) . perhaps it is just me but i would prefer to hear a q&a with nigel starmer smith than a women . i know t.v coverage for female sport is limited but would females appreciate garth crooks going on about the skills on a netball court ; without having any grounding in the sport.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

I quite agree,while its nice to see us ladies getting a fair share,I think that often they are used to make it politically correct,if they are ex participents of a sport then fair enough,the one yesterday was trying to make Shaun Fitzpatrick look silly with her dumb questions,

I have tin hat and flak jacket on .

judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Maybe i am being sexist here but its a fact that more men watch sport on TV than women so they stick a dumb blonde to titillate and for no other reason.

PS Judy please be gentle

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............Suzi Perry!

[ 23. February 2004, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Colin Payne ]

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!