Why do we.....

Alan Fawcett

Why do we........

Have things like modderators on sites like this one??

They never do anything anyway except rake in all the free gear on the pretence of it being for "research" purposes.

Why do we...

Let people like bragginbrat use these forums??

he's nothing but a pain in the a**

Why do we...

let non english people post on here??

trying to persuade us that welsh sheep are the best or highland beef is better.

Why do we...

Let victor...oops sorry peter have so many links under his name, is he in advertising??

Why do we.....

Go fishing anyway??

PS has anybody got a good recipe for barbel, perch, pike or Zander??

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

ALAN FAWCETT:

Why do we........

Have things like modderators on sites like this one??

To move posts like this out of the fishing forums :P

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

quote:

Let people like bragginbrat use these forums??

he's nothing but a pain in the a**

Why do we...

let non english people post on here??

trying to persuade us that welsh sheep are the best or highland beef is better.

Troggie you tubby slug that's two attacks why pick on me.

Question "Why do we let other site moderators on this site"

Answer He has fallen out with Ziptrev and Dyrall

[ 12. September 2002, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Dragonbat ]

Anglingforums Intersite Challenge Champions 2003 and 2004 http://www.anglingforums.co.uk

http://www.total-fishingclub.com

Moderators - because you folk need some adult presence to keep things from going totally astray.

And as for the free stuff, if it weren't for that, the amount Elton pays us simply wouldn't be enough recompense for the job.

Non-Brits - because you folk need some adult presence to keep things from going totally astray.

Non-English - I dunno. Maybe to have folks on here who speak a similar language and know the local customs well enough to point out subtle wind-ups? Naaa. Couldn't be that so I dunno.

Dragonbat - because the mods need something to do when Trogg is fishing.

Recepies - I have great recepies I can share for Pike and Walleye. Sorry but never saw a barbel (though "baked barbel" has a nice ring to it) and the perch down this far south are almost too tiny to make good live baits.

[ 12. September 2002, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

the mods are here for my use only ,elton has had to bring in a couple more since i joined to get round the clock coverage :D

compared to some american sites the language and subject are very laid back (although on a american site suggesting that surcumscission for non medical grounds was child abuse and called a troll and banned :confused: ) a case of its ok if your on their side :D

foreigners why not ,if they posted in their own language they wouldnt get a reply ,at least english is a international language (and some foreigners fish as well )

dragonbats ok he gives as good as he gets ,life is made of all types ,this would be a boring place if we were all alike (did i mention chesters1)

:D

so long as it doesnt get personal (i am ashamed to say i do retaliate occasionally :D ) and greviencies are taken to e`mail then this is a good place to swap ideas

[ 12. September 2002, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson