Very Very Scary

Dan

If your of a nervous disposition dont look at this!

This is so scary read the story then u have to go to the address

www.dtig.de/whatswrong

look closely at the computer to find the ghostly image of the 10 year old boy, Jonathan Burk, who died in this apartment room. Jonathan's screams were heard throughout the small complex just minutes before his mother arrived home from her work. Mrs. Burk found her son crumpled on the floor in front of the window in a severe state of shock. Paramedics arrived shortly thereafter, but were unable to revive young Jonathan, who was pronounced dead on arrival. Sightings of spectral forms appearing from time to time had been reported from the complex residents for several years prior to Jonathan's death. Take your time and look closely because it takes a little while to see... You'll need to have your sound enabled, because the woman who took this picture also

recorded her visit and picked up what can only be described as the whispering of a terrified child... It's very unnerving...

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Nugg:

YOU PRATT!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly died.

Me too the hairs are still up on the back of my neck! Sorry if anyone seen this before but if you havent its worth a look!

Dan

[ 31 May 2002, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Dan ]

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com