Women Drivers !!!

Newt

Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 85 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!! It scared me (I'm a man) so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!

WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Depends on the road. Anywhere from 55 to 75.

At one point we did have universal 55 everywhere. Not for a few years now though.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt:

Depends on the road. Anywhere from 55 to 75.

At one point we did have universal 55 everywhere. Not for a few years now though.

Is that the age limit

or speed limit :P

or has cosmetic surgery changed things?

Gotta hurt

Liam

Yeah, at long last a topic on women drivers, to which I will respond 'aren't we great'. :D Yeah, so some of us do put our makeup on in the car but it sure beats picking your nose which is what most men seem to do behind the wheel.

Yeah... but if you don't concentrate while picking your nose the worst that can happen is a slight nose bleed...

Having seen some of the horrors that result from a lack of concentration while applying makeup (possibly while driving), all I can say is "thank God I'm male!"

Adz.

Get your EA rod licence here!

Newt:

Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 85 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!! It scared me (I'm a man) so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!

WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a joke right? As most men don't use electric shavers.

:D