Opened Tench account.

Dave H

Well there is a local pond within 5 minuts from my house in a farm and i and a few others can fish it. There is not much in there but its an evenings or mornings peace.

After the first hour a 10lb condom common graced my net. Another Condom at around 6lb that i just could not shake off but then a nice 7lb 5oz Tench and a new PB frome a puddle next to a cowshed.

Just had a phone call from my daughters boy friend. He has been in a quuew for an hour to get into a day ticket water....God knows what swim he will get on what lake as the cheaper lake will be sold out i am sure

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Well there is a local pond within 5 minuts from my house in a farm and i and a few others can fish it. There is not much in there but its an evenings or mornings peace.

After the first hour a 10lb condom common graced my net. Another Condom at around 6lb that i just could not shake off but then a nice 7lb 5oz Tench and a new PB frome a puddle next to a cowshed.

Just had a phone call from my daughters boy friend. He has been in a quuew for an hour to get into a day ticket water....God knows what swim he will get on what lake as the cheaper lake will be sold out i am sure

Are they hard scrappers, those condoms, Dave? ;) Nice tench, BTW, there's something very special about big fish from small ponds.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

The condom upset a few i am affraid as its such a small place. Seems it was one of the biggest this year so far. I then caught another and a young lad wanted a picture with it which i was happy to oblige

When i got the Tench i left quietly amongst the 'What baits' and 'What rigs' brigade then somebody caught something as i was walking away so the brigade switched to the other side of the bank so using the cows as shields i slipped away. :yeah:

Just had a phone call from my daughters boy friend. He has been in a quuew for an hour to get into a day ticket water....

Queuing to go fishing!!?? I’ve heard it all now. Which day ticket water, I used to live in Dartford.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Old Bury Hill. I have seen many a wait there but apart from once i have not fished for best part of 20 years and that line was long enough then before the speciman carp lake was built and Miltons i think. Plus many buy a day ticket licence there too. It used to open there at 7am and many used to get there at 6am 20 years back. Zander too brings a few in being that most have never caught one mind you in May after a dry week i doubt whether they will.

It's a very popular fishery and always has been.

Many congratulations indeed, Dave!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net