Need Help with a CV

wirral sea fishing

Hi all,

well the fag industry in the UK is in a state and as a result of us loosing the Marlboro contract to ITL the time has come .... so my question is is there free online CV builder , i dont have a lot to put in to it as i have been with the same company as Operations / Projects Manager for years, and before that i was a chef so should be easy to build, but i need and want it to look good as well ....

Any ideas ?

thanks

Chris

Don't know if this will help or not, but if you have microsoft, works theres a CV template in there.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Hi Wirral,

Spoke to my Daughter, She said that thne one she used was off the net, she said if you go on the net and type in CV you get loads of them.

I just tried it and there are loads on net.

Hope this helps you, sorry she could not be more specific.

david :)

Thanks to you all ...

I will be in touch over during the week, i just have to write down what i have done for the past 17 years its more a thing about making the truth sound better than it really is if you know what i mean, i dont need lies told as i really have only had a few jobs, but i will sit dowen and put it all together, i will email details to those concerned

Thanks Again

Chris