Lots of lost fish

Anderoo

Hiya Trogg. Stop by more often old friend.

• Like 1
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Yes you are right as a newbie I didn't remember your posts from the past.

I only joined in January 2000. My membership number is not displayed anymore but it was single figures.

Danubian Id rather have fun with a women of the same title than a catfish. That is unless the wife found out.

John

Hey unca Newt, i do stop by i just don't post......unless i get the whiff of a wind up ;)

John, i'll forgive you...i've just seen where you're from and it isn't your fault you've got webbed hands n feet :P

Then again it could be worse.........you could be from Norfolk :crazy:

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Nay - get more active. I really need someone who can explain to me how a pole with short, small line and tiny (sz 12 or smaller & barbless) hooks could damage a fish any larger than a minnow. I rely on the Trogg who packed Mrs. Trogg and (at times) the troglets, into a van to drive a couple of visitors from the colonies around much of England (with maybe a short stray into Wales - I forget details) to help me out when I get confused over foreign ways & thinking.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President