please take a minute to read this

scoobs11

Liam - From your post above, you have me in agreement with Newt. Its just the opposit. I can and did say NO, through the means provided, to murdering this woman because she had a baby out of wedlock. This may not seem much, but it is an issue I can understand, and a way to voice my protest was there. I don't know much about Amnisty International, so I cannot comment on that organization. I also don't know Ophra Winfree's track record regarding sticking to an issue.

DaveK

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this, some woman in a country thats got nowt to do with us has broken the law (her countries law which she was obviously aware of).

Now due to a post from some one trying to help her we have arguments going on about human rights etc.

Ok lets look at it like this, our country is struggling to survive (well according to some it isn't) but we still have hundreds of asylum seekers entering everyday, i thought asylum seekers had to be escaping wars or persecution etc yet most of these people's countries are now at peace so why are they still here instead of back home helping to rebuild their homelands???

because of human rights ??

We have suicide bombers in another country killing women & children another human rights attrocity??

yet again its got nowt to do with me/us

The IRA have killed & maimed hundreds with their cowardly attacks, yet we had no one screaming about human rights did we??

My point... why should we care about one person who broke the law knowingly & now has to face the concequences?

There are to many people telling other people how to run their country, if i remember right didn't Britain have two wars to stop this happening to us?

Now we have all the namby pambys who can't understand that someone somewhere is thinking up yet another bu**sh*t rule to impose on another country & claiming its for their "own good" .

Yeah thats why Britian isn't allowed to call itself GREAT Britain anymore, because there's nothing great about it now, our wimps in office just sit there & let foriegners tell us what to do in our country.

Sound familiar?

Should do because thats what we're trying to do to the goverment/ruler of that womans country.

Rule & look after your own, leave the rest to their own devices.

These days you can't do or say anything without some politically correct, dogooding idiotic decrepid hippy screaming human rights, racisim, sexism or some other crap.

heartless, racist, anarchist, whatever but thats my feelings & opinion on it all which each & every person has a god given right to.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

OregonDave:

Liam - From your post above, you have me in agreement with Newt. Its just the opposit. I can and did say NO, through the means provided, to murdering this woman because she had a baby out of wedlock. This may not seem much, but it is an issue I can understand, and a way to voice my protest was there. I don't know much about Amnisty International, so I cannot comment on that organization. I also don't know Ophra Winfree's track record regarding sticking to an issue.

DaveK

Dave,

I replied to one of Newt's post which had your quote in it, but I got confused when trying to edit out {Quote}{QB} etc.

My mistake...oops.

Liam

[ 01. November 2002, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: loonyl ]

it looks like chesters1 is on the winning side for once :D (despite a personal attack) :D

to rectify this we should immediatly launch an attack on her village and rescue her ,it obvias the laws are wrong and we should use force to rectify it , death to everyone that disagrees :P

the personal attack was justified on other posts i`l agree but i was held back by my master on this one :(

till the next one :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Liam - I understand now. I do apologize to you for my outburst!

DaveK

Now I'll take the hint posted by others, and take my decrepit, although non-hippy, ways off this particular subject, and go back to another issue I've been trying to figure out: Why has Sudan been placed on the UN Commission for Human Rights, when there is an active slave trade by the Sudanese Moslems against Sudanese Christians and Pagans there. But I'll keep that one to myself.

Davek (oregon)

My post wasn't aimed at you mate, it was just a generalisation of the people who are to busy doing their interfering to realise that they aren't wanted in most cases.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Originally posted by OregonDave:

Liam - I understand now. I do apologize to you for my outburst!

DaveK

Dave,

No need for apologies,

it's good to see you outbursting :)

Tho' constructive criticism here,

......it could do with more ranting, rambling etc.

That'll come with time & practice , tho' good first attempt :D

It's all forgotten in a few days anyways.....

Liam