have i got news for you

nursejudy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring back angus :( its not the same ,it needs a fall guy just for merton and the other chap to "play" off :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

missed it tonight :( will watch second bill , went to fireworks display ,they wanted a fiver each to watch ,we stood at the fence and watched for nought and had a better veiw than the payers ,bit of a cheak when its a school playing field :mad:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

That's a very fetching picture of you nursy, Alexanda springs to mind.

I would blow you kisses if there was a suitable graemlin

, so this will have to do ********

Oh yes, back to the point, AR was very good, really set the tone(?) of the whole show, the panellists responded well to her and she should come back again.

Den

[ 08. November 2002, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: poledark ]

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

thanks poldark,thought i ought to keep up with you guys took awhile to work out what an aviator or what ever its called was :P seem to be having problems with mty spelling to nite ,who or what is Alexandra or am i missing somthing it is friday afterall. nurse judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Judy, you are far to young to know anything about Queen Alexandras nursing corps, it was just that they used to wear a uniform and hat like yours! I was also very young at the time!!!!!!!!!

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Why did they sack Angus in the first place? At least it was good to see him taking his medicine??

He`d dished out enough sarcasm. But at least he was man enough to take it, when the situation was turned.

As for M/s Robbinson. Who?

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

poledark:

Judy, you are far to young to know anything about Queen Alexandras nursing corps, it was just that they used to wear a uniform and hat like yours! I was also very young at the time!!!!!!!!!

Den

Poledark

The QA nurseing corps are still going & thank god they are

david