Mr Waller's next rod?

*Ant*

Shame on you Newt, I never took you for a packers fan! and you seemed such a nice man from your postings.

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

snotty - I'm a cheesehead from way back and since I married a Wisconsin gal a few years ago, I wouldn't dare be otherwise.

Truthfully though - that is her hat and I just borrowed it to poke a little gentle fun at M. Waller.

CAA

Completely Against Antis

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I thought "Dead John Peel" too!

I remember there was some weird bloke way back in the eighties who called himself "Dead Marilyn"and dressed up in the grate scene outfit with decomposing face make-up. Wasn't you in a former life was it Newt?!

Tim

Tim Kelly:

I thought "Dead John Peel" too!

Could no have been me. John Ravenscroft liked punk, reggae and hip-hop. I'm more a country & western sorta guy.
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President