Eurovision what??

spasor

I`m watching it for the voting?

Except I`m sure I`m watching auditions for the next series of `Pop star`?

I`ve been sent upstairs, the missus won`t even watch the voting!!!

I just hope the Beeb willdrop it from now on? I`d much rather be watching highlights of the cricket, golf, football play-offs or someones paint drying.

Don`t worry! I`ve got 10 X 1pt cans of STRONG CIDER to keep myself sane.

Cypress gives Greece douze points. Greece gives Cypress douze points. How odd! Will be Mr Wogans comment!

:(:(:( Paul. :(:(

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Yes I have to agree with you Paul, this Eurotorture comp gets worse EVERY year.

The entrant from Austria really was scary!!!

But you have to admit that the young ladies from Holland and Greece were rather nice

Luckily enough we only watched part of it then turned over for the weekly dose of CSI. However a small win on the lottery tonight of 60 odd squids has made for a happy evening and will pay for a couple of piscatorial outings this bank holiday. :D :cool:

If the hat's missing

I've gone fishing

What I want to know is how we managed to pick a duo that couldn't even sing remotely in tune - the first half of the song (the girl) was so unbelievably out of tune you began to wonder if they were playing the right music! It's no wonder we got no votes - we deserved it.

As for the others, I thought the Netherlands were the best with Norway just behind. How anybody could vote for Austria or Poland however was completely beyond me (and UK gave 8 points to Austria - must have been p**s-take voting!)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

Dave.

When that cat started singing, it was music to my ears?? Yeah!! That means we`ll finish last and won`t be invited to next years comp`?

Then that Wogan stated he`d see us all in Istanbul next year! Is there no justice. Now I now what Motherwell supporters feel like. Too useless to compete in the premier league, but have better facilities than Albania.

What is this country coming to?

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Paul :rolleyes: :mad:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Seems like it was pretty political in nature.

You didn't see the points coming for Greece and Cyprus? What about the only countries to speak in any other language except English? France and Belgium.. German redhead? Oh wait was that a man or a woman?

Now Latvia can laugh, but I found it ironic that the UK got no points whatsoever. While the UK was out of tune they were much better than half of the others.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

The country coming last is kicked out of next years contest.

The winning country has to host it at a cost of about 20 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT

They are not kicking us out of next years event incase we get upset and close our border to all of them nice immigrants seeking a better life by living off the uk tax payer while the uk taxpayer cannot get a doctors/hospital/dentist appointment as they are full of immigrants or other scrongers who get preferential treatment.

When they do manage to get an appointment there is a very high chance of being mugged by one of these nice people on the way there as there are not enought coppers on the beat as we cannot afford to pay anymore as we are supporting to many scrongers.

When they make it to an appointment they are often misdiagnosed as the doctors are to tired due to to many hours due to not enough doctors due to not enough money in the NHS due to to many handouts to scrongers etc etc etc etc........

Ps we lost on purpose so we could all have a bloody good moan.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

That,s cheered me up no end! I have a dentist appointment in the morning :D

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic