Fact or fiction

wotawoppa

Judy..

WatiscraigsyndromeandhowmightyoucureitIthinkit

maybesimilartomyproblemofsentencitisIdohopeyou

canhelpoutwiththismatterasitisdrivingmecrazyand

igetshortofbreathwhentypinghopeihavenotwa stedyourtimereadingthisbestwishesandgoodlookwith

thebarbleandperchitistoo

[ 26. February 2003, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: wotawoppa ]

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scenticitisisvery SerioUS itsaNOTif iabledisease Cr aigSYN dromeISWRItinGinBOLD SEECRAi gslastpostithinkYOUneedtoTAKEbiggerBreathESwhenTYPPINGandAlARgewhiskyLIKEmeIwill

HAVEto haveaMIRACOULOUS cureTHISisdrivingmebosseyed.pleaseCANwePLAYaNEWgame.....

judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

HIC .. I'm on my 4th nightcap mine must have been more infectious than your case...... it took more alcohol to kill the bugs. :P

your beautiful fish looks as if it has been having a lot of late nights :D ...or fights with other fish... :D or its making a fashion statetment and wearing the latest David Beckham sunglasses. :D All this whiskey is going to my head.

The funny post with the mixed up capitals was accidental i did'nt check it before posting.

How do we keep going ...what do we talk about now,favourite brands of whiskey.....Blackbush..

judy

nurse.gif

Guest Ferret1959

This is the answer, what is the question?

Meaning

Excellent - the absolute apex.

Origin

No doubt coined from dogs' habit of licking the aforementioned organs in preference to almost any other activity.

Whisky...mm partial to a drop of glenmorangie I also like JD but thats not real whisky!.

Rum is another fav tipple, woods is nice but burns a bit on the way down. Over xmas I had for some reason lots of bottles of port and took to drinking that with lots of lemmonade, ice and a slice. Quite refreshing if somewhat rather effeminate!

The fishes eyes might look a bit odd as the picture has been squashed slightly during the mysterious process of avatar wizadry.

I can asure you the carp is quite normal and although I say it myself is rather handsome :rolleyes:

handsome fish..how much booze did it take to cure you....

toe the line

could be to do with the line down each side of the house of commoms a swords width apewd

or soldiers lining up to an i will have to stop too much medicine taken#hic

judy

nurse.gif