Airbrush & compressor

Scott

Badger used to make the best air brushes, dont know if the still do though. Also check out DeVillbis, IMHO best spray guns ever made.

The compressor you will need will be a small model as they do not use much air but it is important to get a water separator in line.

I understand that Peter Waller bought one from Halfords recently, for spraying lures.

Have alook at Spray painting lures cheaply on the coares forum, he doesn't mention a compressor though, might be an all in one kit.

[ 30. June 2003, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: Nugg ]

Saw a nice low-cost set by Draper in a local hardware store recently. Runs off bottles so best for small jobs not large ones. Proper small spray nozzle and can though. Less than £15 all-in.

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

Poolboy:

I have a Devilbiss airbrush and a compressor for sale. Unfortunately I live in Germany.

Can you tell me what make & model it is and what you used it for. And anything else that might help then I might have a better idea of what to look for, thanks.

Scott.