don't know if it's true?

bushwacker

Hiya every-one,

I was asked this one the other week and still can't answer it, :o so see if you can.

There are only three words in the English language ending in the letters gry, they being

1. hungry

2. angry

3. ?????

What is number three?

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Hiya Chris,

so what is the third word :D:D:D

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

The third word is>>>>>>>>>

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

LANGUAGE

I thinkkkkkk :confused:

thats the riddle of it

but don't quote me

les

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Guest sslatter

Clicking on that link two or three posts back, it says that there is only one word in the english language that begins with "Gry...". Well, I think they'd better actually look in a dictionary, because in Chambers there are 12 different words listed, all beginning with "Gry...".

I think according to Bushwackers riddle the word is "language", but looking about there seems to be 5 words in the Oxford English Dictionary that end in gry:

1. Angry

2. Hungry

3. aggry

4. puggry

5. meagry

Got this from a search on google :)

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com